Find articles to help you learn astronomy and how to stargaze.
- Best telescopes for beginners – find the best telescopes and learn what different types there are and what the different specifications mean.
- Best computerized telescopes – check out our recommendations for GoTo/computerized telescopes.
- Best kids telescopes – find the right telescope for your child with this overview and recommendations.
- Best telescopes for astrophotography – find the best telescopes to enable you to photograph deep space.
- Best telescope mounts – mounts are hugely important to be able to locate and track objects in space as the Earth rotates.
- Best astronomy binoculars – check out the best binoculars for stargazing.
- Reflector vs refractor telescopes – what the different types mean for a telescope buyer.
- Telescope accessories – what do you need and what do they do? Covering eyepieces, barlow lenses, mounts, tripods, and finderscopes.
- Best intermediate telescopes – find recommended models for more ambitious stargazers.
- What’s the most powerful telescope you can buy? – read about our quest to track down the most powerful telescopes out there
- Celestron SkyMaster 20×80 Binoculars – read our hands-on review of these great astronomy binoculars
- What’s in the sky tonight from my location? – 7 best tools to use to work out what is visible for you from any time and location
- Astronomy for beginners – step-by-step guide to stargazing as a hobby.
- Light pollution and astronomy – understand how light pollution affects astronomy and what you can do about it.
- Famous astronomers – see our list of the greatest astronomers in human history.
- Best astronomy books – learn about space and astronomy with these selected books.
- Best astronomy and space calendars – the best space-themed wall calendars.
- Astronomical events to see – what to view month-by-month.
- Instagram Astronomy – 22 great astrophotographers you should follow